Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Good Things

I think that today is a good day for a little list of good things going on in my world.

1. Mom (Nana's) birthday.

2. Dining room lights are up and working beautifully. I love them!


3. I made white chocolate macadamia nut cookie dough to freeze today, so that Day can have fresh cookies whenever he wants.

4. Ethan colored by himself for the first time today. I am so hopeful that he'll be interested in coloring a couple of times per week, so I can do a few things around the house, without having to worry about what he is up to.

5. I have 16 rows to go on Day's Christmas scarf. I am hoping to finish up tonight and get it blocked tomorrow. the box is already wrapped, so I just have to slip it in an put it under the tree.

2 comments:

  1. Your lights are BEAUTIFUL!!! I want to do something like that above my kitchen sink . . . . want to fly to Oregon and help me out? ;)

    Those colors are sooo stinkin' cute!!!!! Perfect for little hands!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I would love to fly to Oregon and help you out. Truthfully, though, I'm sure you could do it. Other than the challenges I faced because the set up was different, it would have been a 2-3 hour project.

    The crayons are Crayola Tadoodles, and they sell them as bath crayons too. They are 18 months and up, so if you know a toddler in need of a gift, they make a good one.

    ReplyDelete